Kaffir Lime / Fennel / Caraway RIESLING1 Meal Starters
Riesling1 features layers of mild sweet and tart to enhance the overall texture of your food. This patented blend's 'taste magic' works by invigorating your ingredients with subtle tastes of anise and citrus to balance the sweet and amplify the naturally occurring salty notes in your ingredients. This salt is exceptional for roasting, searing, and as a finishing salt! Win, win!
Exceptional ingredient pairing recommendations:
- smoked or mildly sweet proteins like bacon, chicken, crab, duck, lobster, mussels, monkfish, scallops, shrimp
- low acid veggies like potatoes, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, cauliflower
- Spicy and fruity extras like jalapeno pepper, red chili, fresh ginger, stone fruit or berry sauces
Beverage pairing recommendations:
- Riesling (dry) or Gewürztraminer (dry) wines balance the sugar and salt in your dishes giving an overall clean finish or a Sauvignon Blanc for a stronger taste contrast to enhance anise and caraway notes of the Reisling1 Salts.
- American Pale Ale, American IPA, American Imperial Ale, Witbier, Hefeweizen, Belgian Blond Ale, Saison, Belgian Strong Blond Ale, Belgian Strong Pale Ale, Tripel hoppy quality will match the bright and tart quality of your meal.