Dark Cocoa / Pasilla Chile / Rosemary
CABERNET2 Pairing Salts™
Cabernet2 features layers of bittersweet and a subtle heat to enhance the overall texture of your food. This patented blend's 'taste magic' works by tempering the natural sugars in your ingredients to bring out the vegetal and savory notes, giving a richer mouth feel to your dishes without adding unhealthy fats. This salt is exceptional for grilling and roasting. Win, win!
Exceptional ingredient pairing recommendations:
- fattier, grainier cuts of protein like chicken (dark meat), ribeye, short ribs, chuck roast, game, pork shoulder, ground lamb, turkey (dark), veal shoulder,
- astringent veggies like bitter greens, red peppers, brussell sprouts, tomatoes
- toasted nuts
- dry rub, finishing salts on fried foods using Cabernet2 Pairing Salts
Beverage pairing recommendations:
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc wines with heavy, assertive fruit tannins and acidity will find balance with the vegetal tastes and the matching richness of your dishes when using our Cabernet1 Salts.
- Brown porters, Oatmeal stouts, Belgian stouts, and Imperial brown ales will match the depth of your dishes and bring out the dark fruit nuances in these beers.